Track Day Club respects your privacy and is committed to the protection of your personal information. This Policy outlines the policy of Track Day Club in managing personal information which it holds. In summary, Personal Information is information relating to an individual which can be used to identify that individual.
Track Day Club is a Propriety Limited (Pty Ltd) company and is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Track Day Club is also bound by the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) (Spam Act) which regulates the sending of commercial electronic messages such as by email or SMS.
Why does Track Day Club collect personal information?
Track Day Club collects personal information in order to carry out its functions and exercise its responsibilities to conduct its business in the manner set out by Participants.
What kinds of personal data do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How do we collect personal information?
- Directly from you by phone, email, meetings, correspondence or from application forms you have submitted to us
- From publicly available sources of information, including sources on the internet
- From service providers who manage the services, we provide to you (for example, ticketing agencies)
- From our own records, including our financial, customer, member, volunteer, employee and supplier database.
How might we use and disclose your personal information
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only. We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate Track Day Club;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- Provide the services you require (including charging, billing)
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Management of personal information
Track Day Club takes reasonable steps to protect the security of personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, for example by use of physical security and restricted access to electronic records. Our staff are required to respect the confidentiality of personal information and the privacy of individuals. Where we no longer require your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify such information.
How do we keep information secure?
To keep information secure, Track Day Club safeguards its systems in the following ways:
- Multi-level passwords to protect access to our all networks
- Anti-virus protection stops threats before they reach our computer network
- Scheduled anti-virus, anti-malware and anti-Trojan scans or our servers
- Firewalls that prevent unauthorised access or ‘hacking’ of our networks
Secure transmissions maintain confidential information. Encryption technology such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is utilised when sending information between you and the bank. Security is achieved through:
- Authentication to establish the validity of a transmission; this prevents another computer from impersonating the bank
- Encryption to scramble transmitted data over the internet
- Data integrity to verify that information sent to us has not been altered during the transmission process
How do we keep personal information accurate and up-to-date?
Track Day Club ensures that any commercial electronic messages it sends to people’s email accounts or to their mobile phones (for example advertising a product or service) comply with its obligations under the Spam Act. In circumstances where Track Day Club provides factual (and not commercial) electronic messages, or comes within any other exception to the requirements of the Spam Act, it will identify itself as the sender of the message and will provide its contact details.
If you have any questions about privacy-related issues please contact us: Email: http://[email protected] Telephone: 0438 642 622