It’s a day where you can drive your car on a motorsport track in a coordinated environment without speed restrictions. Whether you’re a novice, an enthusiast, or someone in between this fun and exciting day is for you. Explore your car’s potential, improve your driving skills, meet new people, and have fun!
- Drive your car on a professional motorsport track, and we ensure you get plenty of track time.
- Group track walk with our driver coach. The option of getting our driver coach into your car, who will ride with you and share track knowledge and tips throughout the day.
- Compulsory Drivers Briefing for all Participants covering the track rules, signals, etiquette and the itinerary for the day ahead. Yes, it’s compulsory.
- Official Natsoft timing using MYLAPS transponders with your lap times posted live on the day at most events. Please check the event you are attending.
- Plenty of parking and carports – just make sure you’re there early!
- A photographer will capture you driving on the track, and they are available to download.
- Full access to Track Day Club Coffee Boost* from 9-11 am
- Lunchtime activities. These vary from one event to another and may incl. photo opportunities, passenger hot laps in track-prepared cars and much more.
- Tech tips from our technical advisors.
- Did we mention loads of track time?
- 7.30 am Gates open.
- 8.00 am Track walk. Our driver coach will take you for an informative walk of the track and show you the best way around the track.
- 8.35 am Head to the Tower to sign in and have your session allocated. Each driver will be allocated to a session based on their track driving experience and will be issued a non-transferrable coloured wristband to identify the session they belong to.
- 8.45 am Compulsory Drivers briefing for all participants covering the track rules, signals, etiquette and the itinerary for the day ahead.
- 9.00 am Track time commences. Open Pit lane format or Timed Sessions Event – check the event you are attending.
- Open Pit lane – Go on track as often as you like. No Sessions and no waiting.
- Timed Session Event – Orientation and passenger laps up first. Each session typically lasts twelve minutes before the next session takes over. Listen for your session to be called, and get ready to head to the marshalling area. Your consecutive sessions throughout the day will alternate between driver-timed laps and driver-with-passenger untimed laps.
- 4.00 pm Track time ends. Time to pack up and head home.
Passengers are a big part of our day and give you the chance to share the track experience. Some rules apply:
- Only one passenger is permitted per vehicle.
- Passenger laps are not timed.
- Wakefield Park: All Passengers must be over the age of 16. (16 -18 yrs must have a Parent or Guardian signed authorisation, fees apply)
- Pheasant Wood Circuit: All Passengers must be over 18. (fees apply)
- Passengers can pre-book or pay on the day. Passenger fees apply.
Yes, you can have one 2nd Driver per car; some rules apply:
- All Drivers must be over 16. (16 -18 yrs must have a Parent or Guardian signed authorisation and hold a current Drivers Licence)
- All Drivers must obtain a licence on the day or hold AASA, Motorsport Australia for Wakefield Park, or Pheasant Wood licence (fees apply for all licences, see below)
- At our Timed Session Events – 2nd Drivers can only drive in the same session as the Primary Driver and must be of similar experience.
- 2nd Drivers’ payment and booking must be made with the Primary Drivers’ payment and booking before the track day.
- 2nd Driver fee applies.
These items are all compulsory.
- A helmet.
- All helmets must be approved Australian Standard road use helmets.
- Long pants, long sleeves, socks and closed shoes.
- Driver’s Licence or Photo ID.
- A copy of your day/annual club/race licence (see faqs for link)
- Lunch money – as there’s a café on site or close by. Or bring a packed lunch and snacks.
- In Summer, bring aeroguard, sunblock, a hat and lots of water to stay hydrated.
- In Winter, lots of layers, a big warm jacket, a beanie, gloves and lots of water to stay hydrated.
- Ensure your car is serviced and roadworthy and has no loose items lying around inside.
- Ensure your car complies with individual track decibel limits.
Other than that, no special requirements are needed because this is a track day and not a race day.
- Classics, Unregistered and Track Prepared cars will be in grouped sessions accordingly if the event is a Timed Session Event.
Please contact us with any special requirements or questions you may have, as these days are all about you!
As the day is a track day, not a race day, that is between you and your insurer. Track Day Club is not responsible for any loss or liability.
Yes, We love Spectators!
Bring along your friends and family, all are always welcome to attend all of our events. There are plenty of vantage points to watch all the days activities both on and off the track.
Absolutely! Our online shop has gift certificates from $25 to $295. Click here: Please note that all gift certificates are non-refundable.
Our track days continue rain or shine. It’s a fantastic opportunity to improve and explore your wet weather driving skills.
Let us know 21 days BEFORE the event and receive a full refund. Any cancellations within the 21 day period PRIOR to the event are not eligible for a refund.
Some tracks may be in close proximity to an airport, and a ‘Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) permit is required. You must comply with all rules of use at public events and organise a permit to fly – The link to CASA can be found here
Please advise us if you would like to fly a drone.
Our track days are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, and places are limited for every event, so get into gear and secure your spot now!
Agree to our terms and conditions and submit a booking.
Make your payment via the supplied link through Paypal.
or pay via EFT using your surname as the reference. Our banking info will be provided.
or Contact Yvette at 0438 642 622 and make a credit card payment.
Still have a question? Call, and we will help run you through the quickest process.
See you at the track!