It’s a day where you can drive your car on a motorsport track in a coordinated environment without speed restrictions. Whether you’re a novice, an enthusiast, or someone in between this fun and exciting day is for you. Explore your car’s potential, improve your driving skills, meet new people and most of all have fun!
- Drive your car on a professional motorsport track and we ensure you get plenty of track time.
- Group track walk with our driver coach. The option of getting our driver coach into your car who will ride with you and share track knowledge and tips.
- Official Natsoft timing using MYLAPS transponders with your lap times posted live on the day.
- Plenty of parking and carports – just make sure you’re there early!
- A photographer who will capture you driving on the track.
- Full access to Track Day Club Coffee Boost* from 9-11am (*subject to COVID regulations)
- Lunchtime activities. These vary from one event to another and may incl. photo opportunities, passenger hot laps in track prepared cars and much more.
- Tech tips from our technical advisors.
- 7.30 am Gates open.
- 8.00 am Track walk. Our driver coach will take you for an informative walk of the track and show you the best way around the track.
- 8.35 am Head over to the Tower to sign-in and have your session allocated. Each driver will be allocated to a session on the basis of their track driving experience, and will be issued a non-transferrable coloured wristband to identify the session they belong to.
- 8.45 am Compulsory Drivers briefing for all participants covering the track rules, signals, etiquette and the itinerary for the day ahead.
- 9.30 am Track time commences. Orientation and passenger laps up first. Each session typically runs for around twelve minutes before the next session takes over. Listen for your session to be called and get ready to head to the marshalling area. Your consecutive sessions throughout the day will alternate between driver-timed laps and driver-with-passenger untimed laps.
- 4.30 pm Track time ends. Time to pack up and head home.
Passengers are a big part of our day and give you the chance to share the track experience. Some rules apply:
- Only one passenger is permitted per session per vehicle.
- Passenger laps are not timed.
- Wakefield Park: All Passengers must be over the age of 16. (16 -18 yrs must have a Parent or Guardian signed authorisation)
- Pheasant Wood: All Passengers must be over 18. (fees apply)
- Passengers can pre-book or pay on the day. Passenger fees apply.
Yes, you can have one 2nd Driver per car. Again, some rules apply:
- All Drivers must be over 16. (16 -18 yrs must have a Parent or Guardian signed authorisation and hold a current Drivers Licence)
- All Drivers must obtain a licence on the day or hold AASA, CAMS for Wakefield Park, or Pheasant Wood licence (fees apply for all licences, see below)
- 2nd Drivers can only drive in the same session as the lead Driver and must be of similar experience.
- 2nd Drivers’ payment and booking must be made with the lead Drivers’ payment and booking prior to the track day.
- 2nd Driver fees apply.
These items are all compulsory.
- A helmet.
- All helmets must be an approved Australian Standard road use helmet.
- Long pants, long sleeves, socks and closed shoes.
- Drivers Licence or Photo ID.
- a copy of your day/annual club/race licence (see FAQ’s for link)
- Lunch money – as there’s a café on site with great burgers and more. Or bring a picnic!
- In Summer, sunblock and a hat.
- In Winter, a big warm jacket, a beanie and sometimes, gloves.
- Ensure your car is serviced and roadworthy, and has no loose items lying around inside.
Ensure your car complies to individual track decibel limits.
Other than that, because this is a track day and not a race day, no special requirements are needed.
- Classics, Unregistered and Track Prepared cars will be in grouped sessions accordingly.
- Please contact us with any special requirements or questions you may have.
As the day is a track day not a race day, that is between you and your insurer. Track Day Club is not responsible for any loss or liability.
Yes, We love Spectators! Bring along your friends and family, all are always welcome to attend all of our events. There’s plenty of vantage points to watch you on track plus a cafe onsite!
Yes, we offer gift certificates from $25 to $265 in our online shop. Click here: Please note that all gift certificates are non-refundable.
Our track days continue rain or shine. It’s a great opportunity to improve your wet weather driving skills.
Let us know 21 days BEFORE the event and receive a full refund. Any cancellations within the 21 day period are not eligible for a refund.
As Wakefield Park Raceway is in close proximity to an airport, a ‘Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) permit is required. You must comply with all rules of use at public events, get a permit here
Our track days are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, and places are limited for every event, so get into gear and secure your spot now!
Agree to our terms and conditions and submit a booking.
Make your payment via the supplied link through Paypal.
or pay via EFT using your surname as the reference. Our banking info will be provided.
or Contact Yvette at 0438 642 622 and make a credit card payment.
Still, have a question? Call and we will help run you through the quickest process.
See you at the track!