COVID HEALTH & SAFETY
These are dated 10th October 2021 and are subject to change.
Health and safety are paramount for anyone attending a Track Day Club track day. We ask you to read through these updated COVID requirements and familiarise yourself with the Roadmap to Easing Restrictions on the NSW Government site.
- Everyone attending the venue must sign in using the Service NSW QR code, these are located around the venue and at the front entrance and at sign in.
- It’s recommended you wear a face mask in and around the venue.
- Maintain a 1.5-metre distance from other people at all times.
- Wash your hands regularly. Hand sanitiser will be provided around the venue.
- Drivers Briefing may be conducted via the P.A system.
- Please note signage indicating maximum persons per indoor space.
- Random temperature checks may be conducted when you attend the venue.
- Do not attend if you are unwell and experiencing symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, fever, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Do not attend if, in the last 14 days, you have been unwell or had close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
- Do not attend if, in the last 14 days, you have travelled overseas or been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas within the last 14 days of you coming into contact with them.
- Anyone who is unwell should see a doctor in accordance with NSW Public Health Authority guidelines.
- Track Day Club is a COVID safe business and our COVID safety plan is available to view at our track days, we look forward to welcoming you!